Boozy Watermelon Cocktail
Boozy Watermelon Cocktail:
Prep: 30 mins
Total: 2h 30 mins
Servings: 5 persons
If you have had enough of eating watermelon, maybe it’s time to try drinking it!
- 1 Large watermelon
- 1 (750ml) bottle white wine, chilled
- 2 c. white rum
- 1 c. seltzer
- 1/3 c. lime juice (from about 6 limes)
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
- 2 c. assorted fresh or frozen fruit, such as pineapple, blueberries, and strawberries
- Slice off the top third of the watermelon lengthwise (save for later use) and score fruit with a knife. Using a large spoon, scoop out watermelon and transfer to blender.
- Blend Watermelon until smooth. (If desired, strain seeds)
- Add white wine, rum, seltzer, and lime juice and stir until combined, then add limes and fruit.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours, then serve.