Choose this recipe and follow the instructions, and you'll discover why this classic drink is considered one of the best cocktails of all time!
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
SERVINGS: 1 servings
- 1 cup freshly brewed coffee
- 2 Tbsp. Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 1 dollop of Baileys Whipped Cream or more to taste
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Optional Topping: grated chocolate, mint
Whipped Cream Ingredients:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp. Baileys Irish Cream
- First, prepare the Baileys whipped cream. Pour 1 cup cold heavy whipping cream and 2 Tbsp. Baileys Irish Cream in the bowl of a stand mixer. Use the whisk attachment and beat the mixture on medium speed until peaks begin to form, about 4 minutes. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set in the refrigerator to keep cold until ready to serve.
- Next, add whiskey and brown sugar to an Irish coffee mug and fill 3/4 of the way full with freshly brewed coffee. Stir to combine.
- top the glass off with a large scoop of Baileys whipped cream and garnish with a sprinkle of chocolate and a mint leaf.