Searching for a spooky bOozy cocktail to serve at your Halloween Party!
This black widow smash is delightful, chilling, and simple to prepare.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
- 8 fresh blackberries, plus more for topping
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, plus a sprig for serving
- Juice from half of a lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 - 2 ounces tequila
- a couple dashes of orange bitters
- sparkling water, for topping
In a cocktail shaker or glass jar, add blackberries, rosemary, lemon juice and honey.
Muddle all of the ingredients together, squishing everything to release the juices.
Add the tequila and orange bitters.
Add ice to your glass and strain the drink over the ice. Top the glass with a little more ice, pour the sparkling water over, and gently stir to combine.
Garnish with fresh rosemary. DRINK!